Unique little parcel here in Lane County, Oregon. This property is located in a prime spot overlooking the Siuslaw River east of Florence, Oregon and across the street is public river access! The area is wooded and rural.
This is a pretty sloped property, but if you can get creative and figure out a way to use the land whether it be for recreation or even small building or treehouse, then you’re going to have a great property on your hands!
Check out the county GIS page for this specific property here: https://lcmaps.lanecounty.org/LaneCountyMaps/ZoneAndPlanMapsApp/index.html?esearch=1810073402000&slayer=0&maptype=PZ
Parcel ID: 18-10-07-34-02000
Google Maps: http://www.google.com/maps/place/44.016351,-123.939639
View County/Property Zoning Info Here: https://lanecounty.org/government/county_departments/public_works/land_management_division/land_use_planning___zoning
Annual Taxes: $96.17
Property can be accessed via Tiernan E. or Hazel St. – refer to the county GIS map for more details
Sloped property looking out at the Siuslaw River. Photographer noted some flat area up top.
Undeveloped. Well or septic would be needed.
Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: https://drive.google.com/file/
- Center Coordinates: 44.016351, -123.939639
- NW Corner: 44.016485, -123.939712
- NE Corner: 44.016469, -123.939523
- SE Corner: 44.016197, -123.939563
- SW Corner: 44.016211, -123.939753
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- 90-day money back guarantee. If you don’t love it, we’ll refund your money. No questions asked.
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.