Trade-up to the land you’ve always wanted. Upgrade your land with help from our service team!
You can grow as a land investor with Wilco.
Many customers purchase a property at Wilco and after some time passes they begin looking for an opportunity to build their land portfolio. This program gives them that opportunity. Whether you want more acreage, a better location, or simply a more valuable parcel — you can do it with this program!
Our land trade-in and upgrade program allows you to take any property purchased at Wilco Land LLC and trade it in for a brand new property.
You will get the same service, quality, and exceptional value you’ve come to expect from Wilco. Contact our service team for a consultation and trade-in evaluation.
Land Upgrades: What Qualifies?
Our land trade-in and upgrade program only applies to land purchased at Wilco Land LLC. To be eligible for the upgrade, your new property must be priced at least double the purchase price of your original property. For example, if your original property was purchased at Wilco for $5,000, your new purchase must be priced at $10,000 or more.
We will offer you the full value of the original purchase price (additional charges like closing costs and taxes are excluded).
Cash or credit cannot be issued for a trade-in, so your new property must be selected at the time of the upgrade.
Land Upgrades: What’s Excluded?
Property that is altered, damaged, or otherwise impaired is not eligible for upgrade. Installment sales balances must be paid off before a property becomes eligible for a trade-in.
For more information, contact our Customer Care associates at 605-223-4708 or email [email protected]
Review of Key Points:
- Only Wilco Land LLC purchases qualify for trade-in upgrades.
- Trade-ins are awarded the full value of the original purchase price. Discounted properties may not be eligible for the trade-in program.
- The purchase price of the upgrade must be double the original purchase price or more.
- Not all listings are available for the Land Trade-in Program. Contact our sales team to determine if a property is available for trade-in.
- Wilco reserves the right to refuse or deny any property for the land trade-in program.
Want to know when new land is in?
Sign up here to receive email notifications as new listings come available!