Description: Talk about off grid paradise! This 10 acre property is the perfect spot for someone who is looking to have a camping/building spot away from the society! Kootenai County does not have any zoning codes so building here can be super creative! Did I mention the assessed value of this 10 acre beauty is $172,000? This property is one heck of a deal at $80,000!
Use the 11,700 acres of state land adjacent to this property on the north and south side for all your recreational activities including hunting, off-roading, horseback riding, camping, and much more. Lost Moose Campground is a short drive to the west!
To the north of the property lies Coeur d’Alene National Forest. Take a short drive to the northwest and enjoy the 700,000 plus acres the national forest has to offer!
Grab a slice of rural Idaho, have it for generations to come!
- Acreage: 10.33
- County: Kootenai
- State: Idaho
- Parcel ID: 48N01W-34-4400
- Google Maps: Click here
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: Agricultural. Zoning information can be found below via website link.
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: work:208 446-1080
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $347.07
- Access Notes: This is off-grid and rough dirt road access off Lost Girl Circle Rd. I have attached a photo showing this dirt trail the goes to the subject 10 acre. You can see this in satellite aerial imagery. Below, is an easement document linked describing ingress and egress for this land. Buyer will have to read this and perform their own due diligence. With public state land adjacent to the north and south, there is always hike-in access and potential to work with the state on a new easement through Idaho State Lands.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps. We have a tutorial video here: Click to view or County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Easement Documentation: Click here
- Terrain Notes: Property is gently rolling and slightly sloped.
- Utilities Notes: Off-grid. No power lines nearby. A well or cistern can be a source of water. Would need to install septic for waste removal.
- Camping: You can camp on the property.
- Mobile Homes: Mobile homes are allowed, they must get registered with Kootenai County.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 47.4655279951542, -116.452152123001
- NW Corner: 47.467377, -116.452769
- NE Corner: 47.467384, -116.451421
- SE Corner: 47.463648, -116.451539
- SW Corner: 47.463664, -116.452871
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
Discounted Cash Price: $80,000
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-299-5553 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply