Description: Opportunity to own real estate in the fast growing area of Rapid City, South Dakota in Pennington County! With views of the Black Hills and convenient paved road access, this property is a great buy and hold investment or a spot to use for storage.
The previous owner use this property as storage and it offers a versatile and unique investment opportunity, with plenty of potential uses down the road.
- Acreage: 0.17
- County: Pennington
- State: South Dakota
- Parcel ID: 2115402005
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: Suburban Residential District
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: This property was deeded with this legal description in 2002 and not platted. It is located in the Rapid City 3-mile platting jurisdiction and would have to be platted prior to any approval of any development. It is an illegal lot as it sits today. The county cannot issue permits for any use of this property until it has been platted and conforms to the Pennington County Zoning Ordinance. To make this lot a legal lot of record, you will have to go through a survey and re-platted out. Contact the county to learn more about this process. Wilco will simply be selling the property as-is and at a discounted price for now, letting the next owner handle this value added project and pick up the land at a better price.
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: 605-394-2186
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $10.34
- Access Notes: Property can be accessed via S Sunnyside Dr to the South and Ashland Rd to the East.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: There is power in the area.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 44.1294258971152, -103.136527839757
- NW Corner: 44.129496, -103.136813
- NE Corner: 44.129496, -103.136242
- SE Corner: 44.129357, -103.136242
- SW Corner: 44.129358, -103.136813
- Approximate Address: S Sunnyside Dr, Rapid City, SD 57701
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply