Epic waterfront paradise perfectly situated on the Wenatchee River in Leavenworth, WA! This 4-lot private sanctuary has 104 feet of river frontage and is just 65 yards across 1 million+ acres of Wenatchee National Forest! Just think of all the recreational activities open to you in the heart of Washington’s outdoor paradise – from hunting, camping, fishing, white water rafting and everything in between!
With it’s world class location and proximity to Stevens Pass, Lake Wenatchee, Fish Lake, Sandy Island Beach, Lake Wenatchee State Park and downtown Leavenworth, you’ll get to enjoy your private space, or find other ways to cash flow off your investment
It’s a great destination where you can be creative and enjoy RV living, tiny homes, mobile houses, treehouses or motorhomes. Buyer to perform their own due diligence when it comes to development. This is in a flood zone but people find ways to use these parcels on the river with above ground septics, treehouses, RVs, and other unique ideas. Go take a drive down the river and you’ll see what I’m talking about.
Ultimately, you’re investing in a world class location that’s as rare as they come. With four legal lots, you can keep two riverfront lots and sell the two across the road to friends or family for them to stay.
- Acreage: 0.60
- County: Chelan
- State: Washington
- Parcel ID: 271727485264, 271727485266, 271727485317, and 271727485318
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: Rural Residential/Resource 5
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: Rural Residential/Resource 5
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: work:(509) 667-6230
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $572.50
- Situs Address: 13732, 13720, 13727 and 13741 Brae Burn Rd, Lake Wenatchee, WA 98826
- Access Notes: The properties can be accessed via Brae Burn Rd.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Terrain Notes: Riverfront with spectacular views!
- Utilities Notes: The nearest power post is about 50 feet away from the lot.
- Camping: Camping and RVs allowed.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 47.815980, -120.696831
- NW Corner: 47.816676, -120.696819
- NE Corner: 47.816522, -120.696467
- SE Corner: 47.815268, -120.696915
- SW Corner: 47.815267, -120.697004
- Approximate Address: 13732, 13720, 13727 and 13741 BRAE BURN RD, LAKE WENATCHEE, WA 98826
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-299-5553 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply