Description: Water, woods and wildlife – all these and more with this epic 0.52 acres located in the charming town of Winthrop, Washington, just 7 miles away from Mazama in Okanogan County.
This property has 75 yards of Methow River frontage which is great for Whitefish fishing for a portion of the year. The Methow River is one of Washington’s finest streams that flows east of the North Cascades. The surrounding area is also full of national parks, epic sights, unlimited summer and winter recreational activities.
With direct road access via Goat Creek Road, you’re literally just across 1.2 million acres of Okanogan National Forest! The scenic beauty and abundance of wildlife in the area make this property a prime spot for hunters, campers, hikers, and outdoor enthusiasts alike!
- Acreage: 0.52
- County: Okanogan
- State: Washington
- Parcel ID: 3520100013
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: Rural Residential
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: Rural Residential
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: work:509-422-7122
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $99.24
- Access Notes: Property can be accessed via Goat Creek Rd
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: The nearest power post is about 150 feet away from the lot.
- Camping: Camping and RVs allowed.
- Mobile Homes: Mobile homes allowed with conditional use permit.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 48.549255105689625 -120.32930778607103
- NW Corner: 48.549600, -120.329677
- NE Corner: 48.549348, -120.329012
- SE Corner: 48.548887, -120.329024
- SW Corner: 48.549303, -120.329686
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
40% off Deal of the Month Cash Price: $39,000
20% off Deal of the Month Financing Price: $52,000
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-299-5553 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.