Description: Enjoy the best of Montana and Wyoming with this 21 acres in Belfry, Montana in Carbon County. This property is just 2.5 miles from Montana-Wyoming, between the towns of Red Lodge, Montana and Cody, Wyoming – both gateways to panoramic highways and Yellowstone National Park.
Hunt, ski, fish, hike – there’s no shortage of outdoor recreation as this property is surrounded by thousands of acres of BLM lands, with amazing views of surrounding mountains – Custer National Forest and Beartooth wilderness to the west, Bighorn and Pryor Mountains to the east and Heart Mountain to the south.
This land offers endless opportunities – a space to build, homestead and recreate. Or simply keep it as an investment for generations to come!
P.S. We have access info and documents (plat maps, deed, etc) on this property: Click to View
- Acreage: 21.52
- State: Montana
- County: Carbon
- Parcel ID: 10018820301040000
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: Carbon County MT does not have a Zoning Restriction, instead, they have a Development Regulations.
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: Carbon County MT does not have a Zoning Restriction
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: work:(406) 690-1933
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $71.07
- Access Notes: Access road to property is just off Ruby Creek Rd.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: Land is undeveloped.
- Camping: RVs and camping allowed.
- Mobile Homes: Mobile homes allowed. You need to apply for Development Permit Application before placing it on the property.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 45.025913442361784 -109.16425672780059
- NW Corner: 45.026917, -109.166993
- NE Corner: 45.026756, -109.161589
- SE Corner: 45.024899, -109.161510
- SW Corner: 45.025092, -109.166950
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-299-5553 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply