Description: Immerse yourself in the serenity of rural Minnesota with this lakefront 2.22 acres nestled in the heart of Kelliher, MN in Beltrami County. The lakefront access is perfect for fishing enthusiasts and water lovers alike. Upper Red Lake is renowned for its fantastic walleye fishing opportunities, making it a haven for anglers looking to reel in the catch of a lifetime. The property’s ample space provides opportunities for camping and trailers, so you can enjoy the great outdoors with family and friends.
Whether you’re seeking a serene escape, an investment opportunity, or a combination of both, this property checks all the boxes. Embrace the tranquility of rural living, relish the lakefront lifestyle, and make unforgettable memories in this picturesque corner of Minnesota!
“Some of the property is wetlands, yet a good portion of the property is high ground and should be suitable building, camping, trailer, or shop sites. We paid a wetlands specialist to map out the property for us here: Click to view Wetlands Map. Buyers will have to go through the typical process in Minnesota when it comes to development and that may require a wetland specialists to assist with building, septic, well, etc.”
Check out some raw videos from our photographer here: Click to View Videos
- Acreage: 2.22
- State: Minnesota
- County: Beltrami
- Parcel ID: 400010404
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: No Zoning
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: No Zoning
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: 218-333-4159
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $554.00
- Access Notes: The property can be accessed via Fox Den Trl NE
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: According to the photographer: Power was on the SE corner of property. Neighbors had a well and mound septic system visible from the road.
- Camping: Camping and RVs allowed
- Mobile Homes: Mobile homes allowed
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 48.0747550791383, -94.6426709511044
- NW Corner: 48.075600, -94.643013
- NE Corner: 48.075576, -94.642277
- SE Corner: 48.074102, -94.642293
- SW Corner: 48.074104, -94.643035
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Are you a Realtor with a Buyer? Wilco is happy to pay Buyers agent’s commission if you bring us a Buyer. Contact us.
Interested in learning more about due diligence, zoning, county websites/resources, and about us? Check out our blog page here: https://wilcolandllc.com/blog/
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.