Description: Unlimited possibilities on this 0.16 acres located in the quaint fishing town of Wolf Creek, in Lewis and Clark County – just under an hour’s drive to the state’s capital of Helena. This rare Indian Trail Tracts lot overlooks Holter Lake giving you that breathtaking vista of the water and nearby public lands. Holter Lake abuts the Missouri River, near Craig, which is famous for its world-class fly fishing! Furthermore, this property is just 0.1 miles away from 19,000 acres of BLM lands, and is just across Beartooth Wildlife Management Area – think of all the hunting, hiking, camping, fishing and other recreation you can do!
With the opportunity to build, this can also be the perfect location for a classic log cabin or a modern off-grid home!
Boat in access is suggested for viewings at Buyers own discretion. There is common area for your boat and dock. Here’s a copy of the plat map for your reference. Click to view
P.S. We’re looking for someone to take pictures of this property. Check this link for more info.
- Acreage: 0.16
- County: Lewis and Clark
- State: Montana
- Parcel ID: 05234234201270000
- Google Maps: Click here
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: There is no zoning on the property.
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click Here
- Phone Number: work:406-447-8373
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $637.87
- Access Notes: Boat in access is suggested for viewings at Buyers own discretion. There is common area for your boat and dock.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: There is a power line on the Eastern portion of the lot.
- Camping: RVs and camping allowed.
- Mobile Homes: Mobile homes are allowed as long as there are no restrictive covenants recorded for the property. There is no zoning on the property to dictate manufactured or mobile homes.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 46.9325286872693, -111.978153661356
- NW Corner: 46.932675, -111.978350
- NE Corner: 46.932588, -111.977966
- SE Corner: 46.932380, -111.977970
- SW Corner: 46.932468, -111.978336
- Approximate Address: 3016 INDIAN TRAIL TRAK, WOLF CREEK, MT 59648
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-299-5553 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply