A beautiful piece of property that offers seclusion and not very far from Moab City. From unique geological wonders to its rich ancient history, the area overflows with sights begging to be discovered. There are rock formations and 10 to 20 foot high cliffs along the edges of the elevated area.
Call this 13 acre land a place to find space to ranch, retire, recreate, and/or farm. This property is in the area of Monticello, which is close to many natural wonders and epic outdoor recreation like:
- Monticello Lake, Foy Lake, Blanding Reservoir, & San Juan River – offers epic fishing experience
- Needles District of Canyonlands National Park – provides many opportunities for long day hikes and overnight backpacking trips.
- Arches National Park – a park that has over 2,000 natural stone arches, and a landscape of contrasting colors, land forms and textures
- Newspaper Rock Recreation Site – a large rock covered with figures carved by various prehistoric cultures.
- Church Rock – an interesting geological landmark with a solitary column of sandstones and oddly shaped rock formation
Don’t miss this amazing property and discover everything Utah’s Canyon County has to offer!
County: San Juan
Parcel ID: 32S23E252403
Google Maps: http://www.google.com/maps/place/37.974294,-109.347982
Zoning: Residential and Agricultural
View County/Property Zoning Info Here: https://www.sanjuancounty.org/sjc-content/documents/ZoningOrdinance092011.pdf
Annual Taxes: $682.60
Access Notes: Please use GPS coordinates in maps to find and locate the land for viewings.
There is an easement that brings you to the top (northeast) of this cool property, which requires passing on a road with a gate (previous seller sent us the key for the next Buyer). In addition, our photographer was able to access the lower portion of the property for photos (that access route is easy, it’s on SJC Roda 331 / Peter Springs Rd.). The access to the top of the property is a huge pro because that is going to be a great spot for development and use for most Buyers.
– Easement/Survey Doc for access up top: Please refer to the easement highlighted in Yellow in the doc shown by clicking here – to me, this probably the best way to access the space above the cliff band you see (lots of great usable land to build, farm, yurt, camp, etc, and this easement shown is coming in from the back area where you see those dirt roads. So it offers easy access there! I discussed this in my video up top and will make a short clip diving into this easement in the near future. If you’re wanting to schedule a convo with me to go over it, simply email me at [email protected]
There is some awesome rock formations on this property and tons of flat space with epic views here.
Land is undeveloped. Power lines run by the edge of the property. along Peters Spring Road. Nearest post is on the opposite of the SE corner of the lot.
Water would be by well. Sewer would be septic. Neither have been installed on the property yet.
Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: https://drive.google.com/file/
- Center Coordinates: 37.974294, -109.347982
- NW Corner: 37.975043, -109.349756
- NE Corner: 37.975104, -109.345502
- SE Corner: 37.973232, -109.346762
- SW Corner: 37.974437, -109.353132
- Approximate Address: 45 E Peters Spgs, Monticello, UT 84535
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Contact Liz Rosaldo at 605-250-1256 or email [email protected]
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply