Description: Located in the quaint yet thriving town of Raymond, Washington in Pacific County is this 0.14 acres that offers a perfect blend of nature and city life – with easy access to all the amenities you could ever need, while being just a few minutes away from the Pacific Ocean.
Looking for the perfect spot to build your dream home? With all setbacks for building met, and utilities available, this property is ready to bring your vision to life. Whether you’re looking to buy and hold, build and rent, or embark on a full-scale development project, this property might be a perfect fit!
And with nearby recreational spots like Willapa Hills Trail and Willapa National Wildlife Refuge, this is an investment opportunity that can’t be missed!
- Acreage: 0.14
- State: Washington
- County: Pacific
- Parcel ID: 72045001005
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: RS MEDIUM DENSITY RESIDENTIAL DISTRICT
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: RS Medium Density Residential District
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: (360) 942-4108
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $136.88
- Access Notes: Property can be accessed via Barnhart St.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: City Water and Sewer is available in the area. See Rates here:
- Camping: Camping is limited to 30-days per year and no fires in city limits
- Mobile Homes: Manufactured homes are allowed provided must be less than 5-years old, double-wide, and 950 sq ft.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 46.6741023319788, -123.741659722474
- NW Corner: 46.674169, -123.741899
- NE Corner: 46.674172, -123.741420
- SE Corner: 46.674035, -123.741421
- SW Corner: 46.674032, -123.741898
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply