Description: Experience country living with this country 5 acres located in the heart of Lyle, Washington, in Klickitat County! With easy road access and power conveniently available on the road, this property is an ideal canvas to create the country lifestyle you’ve always envisioned.
Embrace the proximity to some of the Pacific Northwest’s most stunning attractions. Marvel at the majesty of the nearby Columbia River Gorge, offering an array of outdoor activities like hiking, fishing, and boating. Gaze upon the awe-inspiring peaks of Mt. Adams and Mt. Hood. And with Hood River, Oregon just a few minutes away, endless adventures await. Whether you’re into camping, RVing, hiking, or simply relishing the freedom to explore, this property has it all. Experience nature at its finest, right at your doorstep.
This parcel offers endless opportunities – find space to ranch, retire, recreate, farm or build! This ample acreage, with its sought-after location is a rare find at this price and won’t stay long on the market.
FYI Our photographer talked to the neighbors and they said well depth is around 75 feet, the properties are fenced and gated, and there is power on the road. The corners are also marked with survey markers.
- Acreage: 4.80
- County: Klickitat
- State: Washington
- Parcel ID: 03131218050400
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: General Rural. I have attached the section from the zoning ordinance for your information.
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: General Rural
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: work:(509) 773-5703
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $296.48
- Access Notes: The property can be accessed via High Prairie Road.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: Power is by Klickitat County PUD.
- Camping: RVs and camping allowed.
- Mobile Homes: Single-family dwellings including mobile homes are allowed.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 45.753771, -121.129941
- NW Corner: 45.754645, -121.130567
- NE Corner: 45.754657, -121.129265
- SE Corner: 45.752923, -121.129282
- SW Corner: 45.752910, -121.130585
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Are you a Realtor with a Buyer? Wilco is happy to pay Buyers agent’s commission if you bring us a Buyer. Contact us.
Interested in learning more about due diligence, zoning, county websites/resources, and about us? Check out our blog page here: https://wilcolandllc.com/blog/
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.