Description: Mountain ranges, alphine lakes, abundant wildlife – all these and more with this 5 acre buildable lot in the town of Pinedale in Sublette County, WY.
Located in West Ridge Estates Subdivision, the area is surrounded by three large mountain ranges — the Wind River Range, the Wyoming Range, and Gros Ventre Mountains. As part of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, the Bridger-Teton National Forest is a hub for a variety of outdoor recreation and spectacular landscape is home to a multitude of amazing wildlife. Enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking, etc.
This parcel offers endless opportunities – find space to build, ranch, retire or recreate. You also has the option to subdivided the parcel making it more valuable! This is in a really desirable subdivision close to schools and town but with covenants light enough to allow horses and other animals on the property!
There aren’t many better opportunities at this price to take the first step in land ownership to live in such a peaceful and private setting with all the local amenities just a short drive away.
- Acreage: 5.00
- County: Sublette
- State: Wyoming
- Parcel ID: 34092910501800
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: Rural Residential 5
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: Rural Residential 5
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: work:(307) 367-4375
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $332.25
- HOA: West Ridge Estates
- Annual HOA Fee: $350.00
- Access Notes: Property can be accessed via West Ridge Lane
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: The area is served by Rocky Mountain Power (underground).
Septic for sewage.
- Camping: You may live in an RV for a period of one (1) year beginning from the time you receive a building permit.
- Mobile Homes: You may have a manufactured home brought in, so long as it meets the subdivision’s manufactured home standards.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 42.889712, -109.885155
- NW Corner: 42.890372, -109.885991
- NE Corner: 42.890360, -109.884249
- SE Corner: 42.889077, -109.884253
- SW Corner: 42.889100, -109.886000
- Approximate Address: W RIDGE LN, PINEDALE, WY 82941
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-299-5553 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply