Description: Own your own land up north! Located off of Northport Flat Creek Rd and Moore Rd. near Marble, WA in Kettle Falls area. This 40 acres is a little over 10 miles away from the Canadian border and offers amazing views of the Columbia River and beautiful distant mountains. I can’t emphasize the location and topography and landscape enough here. The views have to be world class of the Columbia River and Northern Washington.
With this ample acreage and a good mix of open area and woods, you’ll find space and opportunity to build, homestead or recreate. With it being just a few miles away from thousands of acres of BLM lands, this is the perfect spot for all your outdoor recreation – might it be fishing, hunting or hiking.
With its sought-after location, this untouched gem in the north is a rare find, and a great investment to add to your real estate portfolio.
We have a lot of good documents on this property from our purchase & research… An evaluation report, easements, maps, survey, etc. See here
This is a special land investment opportunity!
P.S. We’re looking for someone to take photos of this property. Check this link for more info.
- Acreage: 40.00
- County: Stevens
- State: Washington
- Parcel ID: 37508
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: Ra-10
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: RA-10
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: work:509.684.8325,work:(509)
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $126.42
- Access Notes: Buyer is responsible for identifying and verifying access. Wilco makes no guarantees to access. What I know is that the land sits about 35 yards off Moore Rd. and I have documentation regarding easements, an evaluation report, maps and surveys. See here. Again, buyer to verify info and conduct their own due diligence.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Terrain Notes: Lush w tree’s, part of the property overlooks the Columbia River Basin. Amazing views and privacy.
- Utilities Notes: Land is undeveloped.
- Camping: Camping and RVs allowed.
- Mobile Homes: Would require a Placement permit and a Site Analysis with the Planning Division.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 48.8446288717721, -117.945638187164
- NW Corner: 48.846319, -117.948022
- NE Corner: 48.846307, -117.942525
- SE Corner: 48.842693, -117.942499
- SW Corner: 48.842691, -117.947973
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-299-5553 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply