Take the first step towards living your dream of owning a piece of America with this raw land located in Shasta County. Situated just 9 miles from Shasta Lake, 15 miles from Redding, and 24 miles from Whiskeytown.
What’s cool about this property? This property adjoins BLM land which adjoins access points on the Sacramento River! No need to worry about neighbors anywhere around you.
This is a great spot for your cabin in the woods, recreational property or an investment outside of Redding. The views from this property are overlooking the Sacramento River. This is also a perfect property to take your adventure to the next level as it is conveniently located near several recreational spots like:
- Keswick Reservoir (2 miles by foot, 12 miles by car)
- Shasta Lake (9 miles)
- Shasta Dam (15 mins away)
- Keswick Dam Trailhead and Sacramento River Rail Trail (30 mins away)
- Whiskeytown National Recreation Area (43 mins away)
- Mount Shasta Mine Loop Trail (47 mins away)
*We’re looking for someone to take photos of this property! If you’re interested, click here for more details.
Download our property brochure for more information, including zoning, camping, RV, and building info!
- Acreage: 20.47
- County: Shasta
- State: California
- Parcel ID: 065-580-018-000
- Google Maps: Click to View
- Zoning: U-DR/SH
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: U-DR/SH
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Annual Taxes: $111.42
- Access Notes: Unknown. We don’t know if there is legal or physical access. Use GPS coordinates and other helpful apps like OnX or Google earth to map of your route. Backcountry navigational skills recommended and off road vehicle as this is an off roading area in the mountains.
- Terrain Notes: Slight slope, great views overlooking the Sacramento River in this valley!
- Utilities Notes: Undeveloped and unknown. More than likely well and septic in this rural location.
- Camping: No, camping on private property is prohibited per SCC 8.52.
- RV Usage: Yes. Contact the county for permits.
- Mobile Homes: Yes. Stick-built homes or manufactured homes on a permanent foundation, 10 years old or newer.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click to View
- Center Coordinates: 40.6813853234641, -122.467443576002
- NW Corner: 40.682350, -122.469665
- NE Corner: 40.682460, -122.464983
- SE Corner: 40.680563, -122.464890
- SW Corner: 40.680480, -122.469580
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Liz Rosaldo at 605-667-5474 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- 90-day money back guarantee. If you don’t love it, we’ll refund your money. No questions asked.
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.