Description: Massive 120 acres in Big Horn County, Montana to add to your legacy! This rural tract of land has easy road access and is just around 10 miles from downtown Garryowen. This 120 acres is a private property within reservation boundarties and it offers endless opportunities – find space to ranch, retire, recreate, farm or hunt! The property boasts a diverse landscape, featuring flat expanses on the west side and picturesque hilltops on the east side, gently sloping down from the eastern fence line.
Nature enthusiasts will find themselves in paradise, with several nearby recreational spots to explore from this property. Discover the awe-inspiring beauty of Big Horn County with its abundant hiking trails, fishing hotspots, and other recreational opportunities. The Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument is just a stone’s throw away, providing a rich historical backdrop for your adventures.
Whether you’re dreaming of building your Montana homestead, establishing a thriving farm, or indulging in the ultimate hunting retreat, this property offers it all. Moreover, its unrestricted status is a rarity, making it a highly coveted investment choice!
Check out some raw videos from our photographer here: Click to View Videos
- Acreage: 120.47
- County: Bighorn
- State: Montana
- Parcel ID: 22064221303010000
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: No Zoning Restriction for Big Horn County MT
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: No Zoning Restriction for Big Horn County MT
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: 406-665-9705
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $762.34
- Access Notes: SU Road passes through the property.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes:
- Electricity: Power crosses the property
- Water: From our due diligence with the state, we have learned that for someone to have water on the property, they have to work with the well drillers and install the well. After the well completion, they will file a Form 602 (Notice of Well Completion), the application will cost $125. After this form is filed, you can apply for the water rights.
- Camping: No Zoning Restriction for Big Horn County MT
- Mobile Homes: No Zoning Restriction for Big Horn County MT
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 45.4651803676506, -107.273942649209
- NW Corner: 45.466994, -107.281721
- NE Corner: 45.466965, -107.266207
- SE Corner: 45.463349, -107.266187
- SW Corner: 45.463376, -107.281672
- Approximate Address: SU RD, GARRYOWEN, MT 59031
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Are you a Realtor with a Buyer? Wilco is happy to pay Buyers agent’s commission if you bring us a Buyer. Contact us.
Interested in learning more about due diligence, zoning, county websites/resources, and about us? Check out our blog page here: https://wilcolandllc.com/blog/
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.