Description: Experience the epitome of Montana living on this remarkable 11-acre property in Dixon, Montana. Conveniently situated with easy access on Hwy 200, this true homestead property is a gateway to the captivating wonders of Montana. Just a stone’s throw away from Ravalli, the charming town that leads you into the captivating Paradise, Montana.
With its proximity to Polson, Montana, this property enjoys the best of both worlds. Explore the vibrant culture and recreational activities that Polson has to offer, while still enjoying the peace and tranquility of your own private sanctuary.
One of the most compelling features of this property is its lack of zoning restrictions, making it an extraordinary investment opportunity. Whether you envision building your dream home, starting an organic farm, or establishing a thriving business, the possibilities are boundless. Embrace the freedom to create, grow, and live life on your own terms.
Live your Montana dream, embrace the spirit of homesteading, and unlock the extraordinary opportunities that await you in this magnificent slice of paradise!
These are rare properties that don’t come up often. This piece of land has had the neighbor ranching on the land via a verbal agreement over the years (the neighboring property is extended family of the previous owner), therefore, the property is fenced and currently being used for ranching and farming. According to our photographer (so take it with a grain of salt) the fencing is not aligning with Onxmaps/GIS maps exactly when he viewed… I think a survey would be helpful down the road here. At the end of the day this is a dream land investment, fit for a classic Montana homestead or cabin/home. Finding land like this will become more difficult over time in Montana. Don’t wait to make a true Montana investment today.
Check our photographer’s other raw videos here: Click to View
- Acreage: 11.49
- County: Sanders
- State: Montana
- Parcel ID: 35275227201100000
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: No Zoning
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: No Zoning
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: work:406-827-6965
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $696.28
- Access Notes: Property can be accessed via MT-200.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: There are power lines along MT-200
- Camping: RVs and camping allowed.
- Mobile Homes: No restrictions on Mobile Homes.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 47.2899953405704, -114.25701257188
- NW Corner: 47.292290, -114.257606
- NE Corner: 47.291735, -114.256249
- SE Corner: 47.288571, -114.256249
- SW Corner: 47.288567, -114.257973
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Are you a Realtor with a Buyer? Wilco is happy to pay Buyers agent’s commission if you bring us a Buyer. Contact us.
Interested in learning more about due diligence, zoning, county websites/resources, and about us? Check out our blog page here: https://wilcolandllc.com/blog/
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.