Description: Opportunity to own a piece of Florida with this 1.9 acres in the charming town of Lakewood Park, in St. Lucie County! Comprised of three adjoining lots, this wooded property offers a tranquil and peaceful environment with plenty of space to explore and enjoy.
Surrounded by nature, this property is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts. Nearby, you’ll find a host of recreational areas, including parks, hiking trails, and lakes. Less than 10 minutes away is the Indrio Savannahs Preserve that offers over 6,000 acres of beautiful natural habitat. You’re also less than an hour away from Bluefield Ranch Preserve, which offers miles of hiking and equestrian trails through pristine Florida wilderness. For water enthusiasts, the nearby Fort Pierce Inlet State Park features a beautiful beach, excellent surfing and fishing opportunities, and stunning views of the ocean and nearby islands!
Per our conversation with the county, here’s what we know about buildability (Buyer is to verify all information):
All three lots do not meet the zoning requirements of AR-1 they require an acre of land to be buildable. The lots need to be researched if they are buildable. The research has not been done, each lot costs $200.00 there is also a lot of wetlands, and I would call ERD as they might not be buildable due to the amount of wetlands.
The northwest parcel, on its own, does not feature “frontage” on a public or private roadway, while the collective parcels are identified on the National Wetlands Inventory map data as containing wetlands. Verifying the location of any on-site wetlands, and identifying any wetland buffer guidelines will assist in determining design approaches for the land.
The area these three parcels along Turnpike feeder are in is considered environmentally significant lands (ESLs). To further explain, these parcels were included in the Inventory of Native Ecosystems for St. Lucie County and identified as some of the highest priority sites (i.e., A-ranked sites) for environmental preservation to protect native wetland and upland habitats from destruction through development or the effects of development:
- Preservation of native upland habitat.
- Preserve unique ecological communities.
- Protect endangered and threatened species.
- Enhance natural flood protection.
- Improve passive resource-based recreation opportunities.
- Acreage: 1.94
- State: Florida
- County: St. Lucie
- Parcel ID: 1406-314-0001-000-0, 1406-311-0013-000-8, and 1406-311-0014-000-5
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: AR-1, Agricultural Residential – 1 Zoning District
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: AR-1, Agricultural Residential – 1 Zoning District
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: 772-462-1580, 772-462-1558, 772-
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $381.26
- Access Notes: The property is adjacent to Turnpike Feeder Rd.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: There were powerlines running parallel to the roadway.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 27.548313, -80.374857
- NW Corner: 27.548770, -80.375263
- NE Corner: 27.548766, -80.374212
- SE Corner: 27.547854, -80.374737
- SW Corner: 27.547853, -80.375266
- Approximate Address: TURNPIKE FEEDER RD, FORT PIERCE, FL 34982
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work! Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work! *Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Hollie Granger at 605-250-4244 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply