Adjoining 124,000+ acres of Deer Lodge National Forest is this 1.71 acre off-grid paradise in Philipsburg, in Granite County, Montana. With an elevation of around 8000 ft, this lot is perfect place for a hunting base, an off grid cabin, or a camping spot with amazing views from the ridgeline!
A little over 30 minutes away from the Discovery Ski Area (Which is looks like it might have views of the slopes from the lot), enjoy premier skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling. The property is also less than an hour away from Georgetown Lake. With all of the forest service land and recreational spots around you on this property, take advantage of the great hunting, hiking, camping, fishing, and outdoor recreational activities all over the grid!
- Acreage: 1.71
- County: Granite
- State: Montana
- Parcel ID: 46147613203100000
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: Granite MT has no zoning or building codes.
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: Granite MT has no zoning or building codes.
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: work:(406) 859-7021
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $55.48
- Access Notes:
- This is an off-grid property that will require navigational skills to access. According to the photographer who took pictures of the property, access is from Road 242. There is a dirt road going to the property.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Camping: RVs and camping allowed.
- Mobile Homes: Mobile homes allowed.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 46.2752792611194 , -113.174965590905
- NW Corner: 46.275864, -113.175047
- NE Corner: 46.275302, -113.174032
- SE Corner: 46.274793, -113.174762
- SW Corner: 46.275396, -113.175854
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-299-5553 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply