Description: Nestled just 5 minutes away from the Pacific Ocean is this 1.25 acres near Ocosta, Washington in Grays Harbor County. This is a picture perfect property. I (Miles) visited and loved this location and land. Tons of privacy and tucked away in a great little neighborhood. There is tree coverage on boundaries, flat ground and plenty of open space for building, parking boats, RVs or a garage/shop. This checks every box. It’s simply a great piece of land with a ton of possibility. I was happy to make this investment.
Beyond the borders of this property lie a wealth of nearby recreation – Take a short drive to the stunning beaches of Ocean Shores, Grayland, Tokeland & Westport where you can bask in the sun, surf, or swim. Venture into the lush forests of Olympic National Park, where you can hike, camp, and explore to your heart’s content.
With the opportunity to build, this lot provides the perfect canvas for your dream home or vacation property. Whether you’re seeking a peaceful retreat or purely an investment property, this is a great option for you.
Wilco also owns the adjacent lot (also 1.25 acres) and we are open to selling both together for a full 2.5 acre land investment at a discounted price. This gives a person two legal lots, adding more potential options for development and resale down the road. If interested, let us know!
- Acreage: 1.25
- State: Washington
- County: Grays Harbor
- Parcel ID: 161111230010
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: County R2 General Residential
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: County R2 General Residential
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: 360.249.4222
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $688.80
- Closing Docs: Click to View
- Access Notes: The property can be easily accessed via Plum St. (paved).
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: Power is along Plum St.
- Camping: RVs and camping allowed.
- Mobile Homes: Manufactured homes are allowed at the density allowed by the zoning district.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 46.8900146155085, -124.018057281496
- NW Corner: 46.890277, -124.018674
- NE Corner: 46.890269, -124.017380
- SE Corner: 46.889360, -124.017369
- SW Corner: 46.889356, -124.018661
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Hollie Granger at 605-250-4244 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply