Description: 1.2 acres situated in one of Washington’s most sought-after regions, this property offers the perfect blend of seclusion and convenience. Located in Port Angeles in Clallam County, this property boasts panoramic views of both the majestic Olympic Mountains and the sparkling waters of the the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
With Olympic National Park as your neighbor, you’ll have access to a plethora of hiking trails, pristine beaches, and secluded coves. Camp under the starlit sky, create your own tree forts, or explore unique non-traditional structures like yurts that embrace the property’s natural terrain. Let your imagination run wild!
We also has the best price in the area – check out the comps and there’s nothing under $100k in the area!
Based on what we can see from GIS and Topography maps, this land may be challenging to develop/build traditionally due to a wetland buffer and varying topography. This is an assumption from Wilco because our due diligence is very surface level and we have never stepped foot on the land nor are we experts on building. Buyers are responsible to perform their own due diligence. The property is priced with all things considered and could offer a lot of upside for someone. It may be challenging to develop and the price has that factored in. Our due diligence is very surface level so there very well could be a path to development.
- Acreage: 1.20
- County: Clallam
- State: Washington
- Parcel ID: 053010500100 and 053010500160
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: These properties are zoned Rural (R1)
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: These properties are zoned Rural (R1)
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: 360-417-2277
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $72.98
- Access Notes: The property can be accessed via Gasman Rd.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: Power would be serviced through Clallam PUD.
- Camping: Camping and RVs allowed with a conditional use permit .
- Mobile Homes: If it is a manufactured or modular home (labeled through WA Labor & Industries), you may place one as the primary residence with a Building Permit through the Building Department.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 48.1118721625439, -123.303071851698
- NW Corner: 48.112150, -123.303344
- NE Corner: 48.112001, -123.302199
- SE Corner: 48.111587, -123.302327
- SW Corner: 48.111587, -123.303340
- Approximate Address: LARGENT LN, PORT ANGELES, WA
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Are you a Realtor with a Buyer? Wilco is happy to pay Buyers agent’s commission if you bring us a Buyer. Contact us.
Interested in learning more about due diligence, zoning, county websites/resources, and about us? Check out our blog page here: https://wilcolandllc.com/blog/
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.