Description: Imagine waking up to the serene sounds of nature, surrounded by the tranquil beauty of Minnesota’s Garrison countryside. This 1.18-acres is the epitome of lakeside living, offering you the perfect retreat just 2 minutes away from the sparkling shores of Mille Lacs Lake – one of USA’s best fishing lakes.
Situated on a well-maintained sand road, you can experience the serenity of lakeside living while reveling in the proximity to Garrison town proper.
Use it as your base camp for all that Northern Minnesota has to offer (like world-class fishing on Mille Lacs!), build the home you’ve been dreaming of, camp and RV with your friends or just keep it as an investment!
Whatever you decide, this property is definitely worth checking out!
- Acreage: 1.18
- County: Crow Wing
- State: Minnesota
- Parcel ID: 24140508
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: This property is zoned General Residential
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: This property is zoned General Residential
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: 218-895-4138
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $212.00
- Access Notes: The property can be accessed via N Tower Rd.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: The property is undeveloped.
- Camping: Camping and RVs are allowed
- Mobile Homes: Mobile homes are allowed.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 46.2910462287846, -93.8339666014097
- NW Corner: 46.291693, -93.834216
- NE Corner: 46.291803, -93.833807
- SE Corner: 46.290360, -93.833729
- SW Corner: 46.290354, -93.834130
- Approximate Address: GARRISON, MN 56450
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
40% off Sale Cash Price: $12,000
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Are you a Realtor with a Buyer? Wilco is happy to pay Buyers agent’s commission if you bring us a Buyer. Contact us.
Interested in learning more about due diligence, zoning, county websites/resources, and about us? Check out our blog page here: https://wilcolandllc.com/blog/
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.