Opportunity to own this 0.56-acre gem nestled in the heart of Oroville, Washington, in the picturesque Okanogan County. Located less than 2 miles from the US-Canada border, our property boasts unparalleled views of the sparkling Lake Osoyoos, offering you the perfect spot to unwind and reconnect with nature.
With its commercial zoning, this presents an incredible opportunity for a thriving commercial venture. You can also explore the option to rezone for residential purposes to make this property the perfect place to build your dream home!
Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity to secure your piece of Oroville’s captivating landscape. Whether you’re looking to start a business venture or create your own private oasis, this property has it all!
P.S. We own the 2 other adjoining lots (1.68 acres total) and we can sell them together for the unbeatable price of just $79,000! Three lots, three opportunities, all at one incredible price.
*We’re looking for someone to take photos of this property! If you’re interested, click here for more details.
- Acreage: 0.56
- County: Okanogan
- State: Washington
- Parcel ID: 4027080050
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: COMMERCIAL
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: Commercial
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: (509) 422-7160
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $135.98
- Access Notes: The property can be accessed via Shirley Rd to the West, S Lakeshore Dr to the North and US-97 to the East.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: There are power lines along the Eastern lot line of the property.This is a commercial area and according to the P&Z, nearby properties has water and sewer.
- Camping: With conditional use permit, you can have a RV Park or Campgrounds.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 48.9871222519087, -119.456389864595
- NW Corner: 48.987345, -119.456887
- NE Corner: 48.987348, -119.456137
- SE Corner: 48.986895, -119.455930
- SW Corner: 48.986881, -119.456761
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
DEAL OF THE MONTH PROMO!
🌟 BUY ONE, GET ONE DEAL: Get TWO 0.56-acre lots for the price of ONE! Pay $33,500 cash for both!
🌟 Triple Threat: Snag ALL THREE lots for just $63,500!
Owner financing options available for at least 20% downpayment!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Are you a Realtor with a Buyer? Wilco is happy to pay Buyers agent’s commission if you bring us a Buyer. Contact us.
Interested in learning more about due diligence, zoning, county websites/resources, and about us? Check out our blog page here: https://wilcolandllc.com/blog/
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.