Description: Unlimited summer and winter outdoor recreation awaits you on this 0.56 acre lot located in Mead, Washington in Spokane County. With it’s unbeatable location at the base of Mount Spokane Ski and Snowboard Park, you can enjoy epic skiing and snowboarding during the winters and hike all summer long! This is a perfect recreational property.
This property is also less than 10 mins away from Mt Spokane State Park which offers year-round recreation like snowmobiling, camping, horseback riding, biking, hiking and much more – within just an hour’s drive from Downtown Spokane.
**We’re looking for someone to take photos of this property! If you’re interested, click here for more details.
- Acreage: 0.56
- County: Spokane
- State: Washington
- Parcel ID: 58221.0202
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: The zoning designation for this parcel is Rural Conservation (RCV).
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: The zoning designation for this parcel is Rural Conservation (RCV).
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: work:509-477-7104
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $187.44
- Access Notes: Buyer to perform their own due diligence regarding access. Right now, there is a physical road (Condo Road) that runs by the property for access. Here are some documents we got for your reference: Click to View Right now, it’s winter in the mountains so access is via snowshoe, ski or hike/snowmobile in!
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Disclaimer: Onxmaps and GIS map parcel lines may not be 100% accurate in the area. Buyer to perform their own due diligence and survey, if needed, for exact property lines.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: Land is undeveloped.
- Camping: Campgrounds and RV parks are permitted in the Rural Activity Center (RAC) zone and is subject Conditional Use Permit.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 47.915459587676 -117.093302681177
- NW Corner: 47.915662, -117.093430
- NE Corner: 47.915756, -117.093118
- SE Corner: 47.915372, -117.092827
- SW Corner: 47.915173, -117.093325
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text at or to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply