Description: Nestled within the breathtaking landscapes of Mineral County, is this pristine 0.50 acres in the charming town of Regis, Montana. Regis is a gateway to year-round recreation. Explore nearby hiking trails, go fishing in pristine rivers, or embark on thrilling hunting escapades – all from the convenience of your own backyard.
Lot 9 on Trestle Creek Golf Course! Your backyard backs up to Hole 6 tee box. Enjoy retirement, working remote or simply a Montana life, in St Regis, on the golf course. Nearby is world class fly fishing on the Clark Fork river, skiing at Lookout Pass, and of course, easy access to i90 that can bring you to a multitude of lakes and recreational opportunities in all directions. This buildable lot in St Regis will be a wonderful future building site for someone and offers close proximity to Missoula, MT and Coeur d’ Alene, ID.
Our current asking price is below market, making it feasible to buy and hold and build or sell down the road.
- Acreage: 0.47
- County: Mineral
- State: Montana
- Parcel ID: 54274431204090000
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: Residential
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: Residential
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: (406) 822-3525
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $430.73
- Access Notes: Use GPS coordinates to access.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: Power is available in the area. There’s a community well for water.
- Camping: Camping may be allowed for property owners.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Clink here:
- Center Coordinates: 47.2839991961898, -115.084844254864
- NW Corner: 47.284231, -115.084538
- NE Corner: 47.283974, -115.084388
- SE Corner: 47.283765, -115.085142
- SW Corner: 47.284021, -115.085302
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Are you a Realtor with a Buyer? Wilco is happy to pay Buyers agent’s commission if you bring us a Buyer. Contact us.
Interested in learning more about due diligence, zoning, county websites/resources, and about us? Check out our blog page here: https://wilcolandllc.com/blog/
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.