World class land for sale in Castle Valley, Utah. This property is the most affordable opportunity to own real estate in Castle Valley and Moab area. The drive back to this property and views from this land are simply breathtaking. There just aren’t a lot of opportunities in locations like this.
This would be a great candidate to get into Grand County real estate and develop a cabin/home or tiny home here for rentals or personal use. I can’t emphasize how cool this location is (I personally went myself). You drive along these amazing red rock landmarks/features and castle creek, then you arrive a the property. If you head further south, you go into a valley in the La Sal Mountain Range. This is a must see property to understand how special it is.
Don’t miss out on this rare land investment opportunity in Grand County, Utah. They’re not making any more properties like this.
- Acreage: 0.40
- County: Grand
- State: Utah
- Parcel ID: 04-0023-0073
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: RG – Range and Grazing District.
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: The RG, Range and Grazing District
- Buildable? Yes. According to the Building Inspector the property appears to be pretty level and not in the flood plain area, with no issues.
- What requires a building permit? See here for more info: https://www.grandcountyutah.net/759/What-Requires-a-Permit
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: 435-259-1371
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $218.04
- Access Notes: Easy access on La Sal Loop Rd. and the drive here through Castle Valley is amazing! The views from the property are remarkable with many natural landmarks and red rock in site. Use the GPS coordinates and an app like OnXmaps to have a successful visit. See listing video or our Onx blog on the blog page.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Terrain Notes: Upward slope from the road (where I’d put a driveway in) and a nice level buildable area up top. The views of Castleton Tower and Castle Valley are remarkable from the property. Lush and green valley with Red Rock outlining it.
- Utilities Notes: Undeveloped land. Needs water, power, septic. There are power lines along La Sal Loop.
- Mobile Homes: Manufactured homes allowed.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 38.604140, -109.321344
- NW Corner: 38.604482, -109.321589
- NE Corner: 38.604156, -109.321056
- SE Corner: 38.603886, -109.321322
- SW Corner: 38.604044, -109.321586
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-299-5553 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply