Description: Hear the ocean surf with this 0.34 acres in Bandon, Oregon in Coos County. This stunning property is the perfect spot to build your dream vacation home by the Oregon coast. Located on the corner of Jackson and 14th, this cleared lot boasts easy road access and looks absolutely beautiful.
One of the best features of this property is its close proximity to the stunning rock formations that Bandon is famous for, including Face Rock. You’ll also be within walking distance to Bandon Beach and the Oregon Wildlife Refugee, making this property a nature lover’s paradise.
This property is also conveniently located next to City Park, which offers a variety of amenities and activities for all ages. Whether you’re looking to relax and unwind or enjoy some outdoor adventures, this property has it all.
Not only is this property great for vacation homes, but it’s also a fantastic investment opportunity. With its prime location and proximity to all the attractions Bandon has to offer, this property is sure to increase in value over time.
With its unbeatable location, stunning views, and endless possibilities, this is the perfect opportunity to start living your dream coastal life!
- Acreage: 0.34
- State: Oregon
- County: Coos
- Parcel ID: 2356000
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: R-1 Zone
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: R-1 Zoning
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: 541-347-2437
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $312.04
- Access Notes: The property can be accessed via 14th St SW and Jackson Rd.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: The area is served by Bandon Electric. Nearby streets have water and sewer.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 43.1110582454589, -124.424585126298
- NW Corner: 43.111190, -124.424857
- NE Corner: 43.111191, -124.424292
- SE Corner: 43.110915, -124.424292
- SW Corner: 43.110915, -124.424857
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work! Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work! *Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply