Unique 0.29 acre located near the world class location of Stevens Pass, this classic weekend escape is a perfect spot to crash for skiing, camping and hiking enthusiasts with its proximity to the Stevens Pass Ski Area and several scenic trails.
With this charming area in the Cascade Mountains at the center of Washington State, you can take advantage of the surrounding public lands, national parks, epic sights, and unlimited summer and winter recreational activities. Lake Wenatchee, Waterfront Park, Lake Valhalla Trailhead, and Skyline Lake Trail are just some of the sights you can explore near the property.
This parcel is located in Yodelin subdivision, where you will find yurts and unique grandfathered in cabins. It’s really special location in the area and there lots for sale are rare. We’ve heard mixed feedback from locals saying that you can build and some saying you can’t build due to the avalanche risk. In addition, there are local rumors that property owners here are banding together to get a study done on the current avalanche risk and if zoning can be changed by the county to ensure buildability back here. We are pricing this to sell as-is and asking the Buyer to perform their own due diligence.
- Acreage: 0.29
- County: Chelan
- State: Washington
- Parcel ID: 261301977220
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: The zoning of the property is RR20
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: The zoning of the property is RR20
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: (509) 667-6230
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $44.81
- HOA: Click here
- Access Notes: Property can be accessed via N Nason Rd.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: Land is off-grid/undeveloped.
- Camping: Camping is allowed.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 47.774186, -121.083217
- NW Corner: 47.774504, -121.083205
- NE Corner: 47.774466, -121.082974
- SE Corner: 47.773919, -121.083184
- SW Corner: 47.773968, -121.083442
- Approximate Address: 34218 N NASON RD, LEAVENWORTH, WA 98826
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply