Located in Aberdeen in Grays Harbor County, and just less than half a mile away from Ocosta, this property offers the perfect opportunity to make an affordable land investment. This parcel is a nice spot for camping, RV, investment and long term growth.
The location is situated near some of the most popular tourist attractions in the area. Take a short drive to explore the charming shops, art galleries, and restaurants of downtown Ocean Shores, or visit the Oyhut Wildlife Recreation Area for a chance to observe the area’s diverse wildlife up close.
Don’t miss out on this incredible investment opportunity in Coastal Washington State.
- Acreage: 0.23
- State: Washington
- Parcel ID: 791519801900
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: G5 General Development Five
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: G5 General Development Five
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: work:360.249.4222
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $37.26
- Access Notes: It appears, there is a road platted out for access that never was finished and developed (see photos) showing the space for access. As of today, the physical road doesn’t exist. In a lot of cases, we see dirt trails, etc in these areas. The Buyer will have to perform their own due diligence and viewing on their own. These types of land investments are priced with all things considered. My suggestions are: Talk to the neighbor, county/city, land surveyor or attorney about your rights as a landowner to access this parcel.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: There is power in the area. The nearest post is about 0.24 miles away.
- Camping: Camping and RVs are allowed.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 46.8823355855578, -124.034682768406
- NW Corner: 46.882517, -124.034832
- NE Corner: 46.882517, -124.034521
- SE Corner: 46.882157, -124.034508
- SW Corner: 46.882158, -124.034822
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-299-5553 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply