Description: 0.21 acres of untouched beauty in Fort Smith, Montana boasting legendary views of the breathtaking Frozen Leg Canyon and Reservoir. This coveted land offers an unrivaled opportunity to immerse yourself in nature’s wonderland with its majestic cliffs and tranquil waters stretching as far as the eye can see.
Your new property is perfectly positioned to capture the essence of Montana’s wilderness, showcasing the beauty of Big Horn Canyon. Whether you’re an avid angler, an enthusiastic camper, or a rock climbing aficionado, this location provides everything you need for an unforgettable adventure.
The opportunities that land offers can be endless – a cabin in the woods, a place to enjoy during the weekends, or simply an affordable way to own recreational property and rural land in Montana that offers use right away!
- Acreage: 0.21
- County: Bighorn
- State: Montana
- Parcel ID: 22045722307110000
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: No Zoning Restriction for Big Horn County MT
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: Big Horn County, MT does not have a planning and zoning department.
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: work:406-665-9705
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $50.70
- Access Notes: Property can be accessed via Frozen Leg Rd
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: click here
- Center Coordinates: 45.2903625892657, -108.019616926322
- NW Corner: 45.290517, -108.019740
- NE Corner: 45.290426, -108.019419
- SE Corner: 45.290185, -108.019494
- SW Corner: 45.290274, -108.019889
- Approximate Address: FROZEN LEG RD, FORT SMITH, MT 59035
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.