Start building your real estate investment portfolio with this 0.21 acre lot in Montezuma County, Colorado. Located in the town of Cortez, this relatively flat property is your gateway to Mesa Verde National Park, McPhee Reservoir, Dolores River, and the San Juan National Forest, making for an array of activities and sites to explore.
The proximity of this land to everyday amenities speaks future growth and sound investment. The possibilities are endless – a future building site, a lot for your RV or just an investment you can use in the future. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own this property!
Download our property brochure for more information, including zoning, camping, RV, and building info!
Parcel ID: 561127404007
Google Maps: http://www.google.com/maps/place/37.343414,-108.599867
Zoning: R1- single-family
Land Use / Zoning Summary: R-1
County Zoning Contact Info:
Phone Number: 970-565-3402
View County/Property Zoning Info Here: https://library.municode.com/co/cortez/codes/land_use?nodeId=LAND_USE_CODE_CH3ZODIRE_3.08RESIMIDI
Annual Taxes: $293.12
Access Notes: You can use GPS coordinates to access. The property is on Stratton Rd.
Terrain Notes: The property has a gentle slope in the back offering nice views.
– There are power lines in Stratton Rd and on the Western portion of the lot, under Empire Electric.
– City water is available for the lot, 2021 fees for a 3/4″ residential tap is $5844.30.
– In the city limits, you will be required to tap into the sewer.
Camping: Camping is not allowed on city lots.
RV Usage: RV allowed up to 30 days at a time. Contact county for specifics.
Mobile Homes: Mobile homes are not permitted within this zoning district.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: https://drive.google.com/file/
- Center Coordinates: 37.343414, -108.599867
- NW Corner: 37.343556, -108.600018
- NE Corner: 37.343563, -108.599724
- SE Corner: 37.343275, -108.599720
- SW Corner: 37.343268, -108.600022
- Approximate Address: 26 TBD STRATTON DR, CORTEZ, CO 81321
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Liz Rosaldo at 605-667-5474 or email@example.com to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- 90-day money back guarantee. If you don’t love it, we’ll refund your money. No questions asked.
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.