Description: Opportunity to own a property in the heart of Kitsap County, Washington with this 0.20 acres in Manchester, WA. This property is a great bug out spot for you to RV, camp, etc. or simply a long term investment in Kitsap County near Port Orchard & Manchester.
The land is priced to sell and comes with both platted and physical road access. This property offers a great long term investment opportunity in Kitsap County near the beautiful neighborhood of Manchester for a future building site or investment to hold as the city and population grows and more housing is needed. Right now, that area back by the property consists of people bugging out in the woods. So if you’re looking for a bug out spot in the woods near town, then this would fit that criteria as well.
- Acreage: 0.20
- State: Washington
- County: Kitsap
- Parcel ID: 4581-022-001-0002
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: Rural Residential Zone (RR)
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: Rural Residential Zone (RR)
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: (360) 337-5777
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $74.98
- Access Notes: I (Miles) was able to drive right back to the subject property, taking Missouri Street and passing someones house on the north side (right hand side). It looks like you’re taking their driveway, but I was able to talk to the owner, Phil and he encourages folks to buy land back there and confirmed there is access via Missouri Street passing his house. He explained the backstory of the area about how it was all subdivided and platted out back in the day and that there is access to all those parcels behind their house, it was just never completely developed. Great guy.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Terrain Notes: Flat and wooded with open space.
- Utilities Notes: The nearest power post is about .10 miles away from the lot.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 47.565862222251 -122.561736104973
- NW Corner: 47.566009, -122.561901
- NE Corner: 47.566007, -122.561575
- SE Corner: 47.565706, -122.561578
- SW Corner: 47.565708, -122.561903
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Hollie Granger at 605-250-4244 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply