Description: Rare level ready-to-build lot with Bellingham Bay view. Peaceful neighborhood surrounded by beautiful established homes in this desired Samish community. Premier builder with plans & design center ready to customize layout and finishes to fit any lifestyle. Conveniently located within walking/riding distance to Sehome Village, Haggen grocery store, restaurants, and bus stop. Quick I-5 access and only 5 minutes to Western Washington University.
- Acreage: 0.14
- State: Washington
- County: Whatcom
- Parcel ID: 22912
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: RS (Residential Single-Family) Area 4
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: RS (Residential Single-Family) Area 4
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: work:(360) 778-8300
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $18.58
- Access Notes: Property can be accessed via S Samish Way.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: Electric, sewer and water available on the property.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 48.7207804527365, -122.469990425319
- NW Corner: 48.720945, -122.470179
- NE Corner: 48.720946, -122.469876
- SE Corner: 48.720534, -122.469883
- SW Corner: 48.720536, -122.470016
- Approximate Address: 1117 SAMISH WAY, BELLINGHAM, WA
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-299-5553 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply