Hi everyone, Miles here.
I am getting a lot of questions about how our purchase process works. I want to address the purchase process for a new customer and make you more confident in the security your purchase.
- Let’s have a phone conversation before anything. Just give us a call or text at 605-299-5553.
- If you can’t reach me and you’re afraid of losing out on a property – simply submit the $350 reservation/document fee on our payment page (don’t worry it’s secured). Once that is paid, consider a “hold/reservation” on the property until I give you a call.
- On our call, we will talk particulars of the purchase. Is this a one time purchase? Are you buying on terms/financing? Are you making a counter offer to our listed price? Do you need more of your questions answered?
- I will gather the information I need from you to complete the paperwork. This consists of a purchase agreement, laying out the details on the purchase. Another option, would be to close with a title company or third party.
- Paperwork is sent electronically via RightSignature. After you have a chance to review that, we expect the down payment or full purchase price by the closing date on the contract. If it is a cash sale, we will send paperwork for the county to record the land in your name. They will then mail you the deed. This process occurs after final payment in a terms/financing deal.
- It’s time to get out there and start enjoying land. You have made a very cool investment. I would start using my land to bring friends and camp on the weekend – most of our properties are in fun outdoors areas where you can find plenty of outdoor recreation. Many customers buy our land for an investment, growing organics, and to homestead/hobby farm.
It’s time to stop contemplating, and make the first step to becoming a landowner. Give us a call today.
Until next time,
Join our Newsletter
Sign up today, and receive $250 off your first property and our newest listings before they hit the marketplace