Description: Immerse yourself in the rugged beauty of Alaska’s untamed wilderness with this 14-acre parcel nestled in the heart of Willow, Alaska, within the Matanuska-Susitna Borough. This waterfront property offers a rare opportunity to own a piece of Alaskan wilderness! The property adjoins over 3 million acres of Alaska Government lands, granting you unparalleled access to some of the most remote and pristine landscapes in the world.
Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast, a hunter, a hiker, or a wildlife lover, this property offers it all. Cast your fishing line in the nearby Willow Creek Reservoir. Explore endless trails on Hatcher Pass, or enjoy the pristine lakes, hike through lush forests, or take your kayak out for a serene paddle on the Nancy Lake State Recreation Area.
This 14-acre parcel provides the perfect canvas for you to build your dream wilderness retreat. Whether you envision a cozy cabin, a charming log home, or a rustic getaway, the possibilities are endless.
This is fly in access or hike in access. It’s remote and off-grid lakefront 10 acres. Hunting, fishing and an off-grid escape this is really a unique and epic land investment. This 14-acre parcel is truly one of a kind, with very few landowners in the area.
P.S. We’re looking for someone to take photos of this property. Check this link for more info.
- Acreage: 14.61
- County: Matanuska-Susitna
- State: Alaska
- Parcel ID: 2200B17L001-1
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: No Zoning
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: No Zoning
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: 907-861-7822
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $96.62
- Access Notes: Fly-in access recommended for viewings.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: Land is undeveloped.
- Camping: The borough does not have any restrictions on camping and RVs.
- Mobile Homes: The borough does not have any restrictions on mobile homes.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 61.7621194394057, -150.460882368885
- NW Corner: 61.763689, -150.462093
- NE Corner: 61.762935, -150.459785
- SE Corner: 61.760201, -150.458790
- SW Corner: 61.762356, -150.464291
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Are you a Realtor with a Buyer? Wilco is happy to pay Buyers agent’s commission if you bring us a Buyer. Contact us.
Interested in learning more about due diligence, zoning, county websites/resources, and about us? Check out our blog page here: https://wilcolandllc.com/blog/
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.