Description: Opportunity to own your own slice of paradise in the highly sought-after area outside of Seattle with this 1.18-acre property in Poulsbo, Washington.
Located off Bond Rd, this property boasts stunning views of the Puget Sound and is just a quick ferry ride away from Seattle or Victoria, BC. Plus, with nearby access to Olympic National Park and water activities, you’ll never run out of things to do.
The property has water rights and access to a shared well, you can rest easy knowing that your property is well-equipped to handle your every need. The land has even passed a perc test and has a shared well easement – see closing docs linked here.
But that’s not all – this land is buildable and has two potential building sites, making it a great spot for investment. As the area continues to grow, you’ll be in the perfect location to capitalize on the growth.
Live on the ‘Peninsula’ and experience the beauty of the Pacific Northwest firsthand. With utilities such as power already on the property site and the land surveyed, you can be sure that this property is ready for you to make your dreams a reality.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity!
Buyer to verify and perform their own due diligence. Land sold as-is. For further inquiries, contact Kristina Moneypenny at (360) 731-6734.
- Acreage: 1.18
- State: Washington
- County: Kitsap
- Parcel ID: 112601-4-023-2007
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: Rural Protection Zone (RP)
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: Rural Protection Zone (RP)
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: (360) 337-5777
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $510.68
- Access Notes: Property can be accessed via Sugarplum Dr NE.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes:
- Power is available along the street.
- Shared well for water. The nearby area is also served by Sandy Hook Community Water District.
- There is a perc permit applied on 10/09/2017 and was approved on 10/26/2017 but it expired on 04/07/2018. Link here
- Camping: RVs and camping allowed. Please check with the county for full details.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 47.757575, -122.630341
- NW Corner: 47.758027, -122.630618
- NE Corner: 47.758033, -122.629953
- SE Corner: 47.757162, -122.630013
- SW Corner: 47.757145, -122.630642
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply