Great location, flat space and adjacent to public lands and Goldsborough Creek, where you’ll find salmon spawning. I see this a great opportunity for a building site or pure investment as Mason County continue to grow. It’s located on a quiet street and scenic area. Best of all it’s on the way to the Peninsula and Olympic National Park and camping and RVs are allowed here!
When it comes to a solid land investment, this is it. The zoning allows for plenty of opportunities when it comes to land use… Single Family Residential, camping/RV site, accessory shops or building, potential multi/commercial use or even splitting the lot into two parcels down the road.. You can read through the zoning document here: Click to view
With the location being close to Goldborough Creek, there will be setbacks from the creek to for well/septic. After calling the county, it sounds like they work with you on a setback variance so one is able to develop here. Here’s the application for a variance: Click to View
It looks like you’ll need to bring some plans and details to apply but it sounds like they would approve the application so that’s good news. There are 3 other similar properties that have built directly to the north of the subject property which is a good indication too.
This is located right at the city limits of Shelton so there is still a chance you can get into city water/sewer today or in the future as the town grows. Making this a good long term investment as well.
If you’re interested in building, Mason County has something called a pre-inspection which would bring a planner to meet a potential buyer on site to go over the planning and environmental code restrictions on this parcel. Here is a link: Click to View
- Acreage: 0.48
- State: Washington
- County: Mason
- Parcel ID: 420241390221
- Google Maps: Click to View
- Zoning: NR-Neighborhood Residential, Shelton Urban Growth Area
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: NR-Neighborhood Residential, Shelton Urban Growth Area
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click to View
- Phone Number: (360) 427-9670
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click to View
- Annual Taxes: $490.41
- Access Notes: Property can be accessed via W Railroad Ave.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps. We have a tutorial video here: Click to view or County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: There are power lines along Railroad Avenue.
- Camping: RVs are allowed. No regulations regarding camping on the property.
- Mobile Homes: All residential home types are allowed. Buyer to perform their own due diligence when it comes to building specific and septic and well installations.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click to View
- Center Coordinates: 47.210045914662 -123.124749125636
- NW Corner: 47.210277, -123.124883
- NE Corner: 47.210181, -123.124432
- SE Corner: 47.209971, -123.124475
- SW Corner: 47.209593, -123.124995
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.