Interested in buying a property at Wilco Land and wondering how the heck that works? Take a few minutes to listen to my video linked below. I share what our paperwork looks like, the closing instructions emails, and try to summarize it the best I can.
Here’s a short clip for you to learn more: How does buying land at Wilco work?
Summarizing all that info for you…
- Customer talks to Wilco and finalizes details of the sale (pricing, terms, closing date, buyer info, etc.).
- PS customers have the option to close in-house at Wilco Land OR close through a local title company (using a local title company is a great way to go if you are not comfortable with an online real estate transaction!)
- After the details are confirmed, our office will send closing instructions to you via email and also, docusign paperwork.
- Payments can be made via credit/debit, cashiers check, money orders, or money wire transfers.
- For Cash Buyers, once we’re closed, then our office will be handling the recording aka title transfer/deed vesting with the respective county where your land purchase was. We handle all of this, but will need you to approve/confirm some items before finalizing them to the county. For Terms Buyers, once we’re closed we set up your account at Wilco and transfer title one the land is paid in full.
- Now it’s time to enjoy your land investment!
You can find more blogs with helpful information and our FAQ page is filled with great content!
Have more questions and need clarity on something? Make sure to call or text me at 605-250-1256 and I’ll be at your service!
Want to know when new land is in?
Sign up here to receive email notifications as new listings come available!