How do I know this is legitimate? Will I receive my product [the land].
– That is a question I ask myself when I am purchasing online as well. We send you a purchase agreement via RightSignature, which lays out the transaction, and other common details in the document.
Can Wilco Land can show you the land?
– Unfortunately, I cannot go show the property to you. We live in Sioux Falls, SD and it would be a long trek to the west coast for a visit. We buy all of our land site unseen, besides photography services who take photographs for us. We can provide an address or GPS coordinates on the property to help you locate.
What happens after I pay for the land and sign the purchase agreement?
– If you are buying cash, we will send you a pre-stamped, ready to mail, transfer of ownership certificate. You will sign that and stick it in a mailbox for the county to receive. They will then record the land in your name and mail you a new deed. We will walk you through this process when the time comes.
– If you are buying on terms, we simply collect the down payment, and start collecting monthly payments after. We are bound by the purchase agreement which both parties have. After the land is paid off, we will then record the property in your name. You are free to use the land as you wise during financing
What kind of business are we?
– We are a land investment company, who provides service above all else. As a small business we value each and every customer, and want you to feel comfortable along the way. We are easy to work with and ultimately here to help you become a landowner.
Don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and give us a call.
Join our Newsletter
Sign up today, and receive $250 off your first property and our newest listings before they hit the marketplace