Talk about a beautiful area in Marble, Colorado. This piece of land sits next to a small river and offers year round access so not only a vacation cabin but a full time residence are options. Nearby are a few homes showing positive signs for utilities (well for water, and power on the road).
Enjoy the Rocky Mountains on your custom built acreage.
Comps from Gunnison Counties Parcel Search:
1. In Marble Ski Area 1 a 0.29 acre sold for $39,000 in 2016
2. In Marble Ski Area 1 a 0.30 acre sold for $39,000 in 2016
3. In Marble Ski Area 1 a 0.87 acre sold for $38,500 in 2018
Parcel ID: 2917-262-17-020
Annual Taxes: $135.28
- Center Coordinates: 39.074186, -107.196763
- NW Corner: 39.074349, -107.196975
- NE Corner: 39.074525, -107.196467
- SE Corner: 39.073991, -107.196487
- SW Corner: 39.073934, -107.197000
Approximate Address: Gallo Hill Dr, Marble, CO 81623
** Most vacant land does not have an address, to visit or see the location, try using the GPS numbers in your maps app or plug them right into google. Personally, I find that Google Maps/Earth link very helpful**
Google earth/maps link: Click here
– Owner carry terms are available starting at just $1,500 down. Contact for more details.
Are you a cash buyer? We can offer deep discounts for a one time cash sale. Contact us to request that price or submit your offer.
* This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco Land or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. The power is in your hands to make sure this is the right purchase for you. Don’t stress, hundreds of individuals have bought land from us and are happy with their purchase. We are here to help, and don’t forget about our 90 day money back guarantee!