Colorado is all about finding the perfect land for camping/RVing or building that log cabin. It’s all about the great escape! This property is IT!
This 1 acre lot in Gunnison County, Colorado is loaded with mature Aspen and Conifer Trees, offering plenty of privacy and that nostalgic feeling of being tucked away in Rocky Mountains at ~9,000ft of elevation.
Want to build? Good news: Arrowhead Ranch is served by a central water system which carries chlorinated, filtered spring water throughout the development. Underground electricity and telephone lines, along with DSL high speed service are available to every lot. Min. building size is 800 sq ft.
Interested in camping/RV? Good news: Camping in tents, camper trucks, RVs or camper trailers by owners on lots within Arrowhead is permitted during the camping season, which starts in the spring.
This highly desirable location offers a mountainous atmosphere, amazing aspens during the fall season, and is surrounded by 1.5 million acres of BLM lands, Natural Lakes, the Blue Mesa Reservoir, Gunnison National Forest, and Colorado’s version of the Grand Canyon. The recreational opportunities are endless here… Literally.
Arrowhead Ranch is an HOA/POA that offers landowners access to three private lakes that are stocked for fishing and corrals for horses and is the reason utilities are available here. Another perc, is that they subdivided this area out leaving a buffer zone between each property, adding extra privacy for each lot.
-Yearly Dues: $480
-HOA site link: https://www.arrowhead1.org/
Property Address: 561 Crest Dr. Cimarron, CO 81220
Short Legal: Lot 5, Block 8, of Arrowhead in Gunnison Country Subdivision, Filing No. 3
Parcel ID: 3985-360-02-014
Annual Taxes: $319.52
- Center Coordinates: 38.373299, -107.385614
- NW Corner: 38.373615, -107.385591
- NE Corner: 38.373280, -107.385205
- SE Corner: 38.372964, -107.385655
- SW Corner: 38.373328, -107.386043
Approximate Address: 561 Crest Drive
** Most vacant land does not have an address, to visit or see the location, try using the GPS numbers in your maps app or plug them right into google. Personally, I find that Google Maps/Earth link very helpful**
Google earth/maps link: Click here
– Flexible owner carry options available, starting at $1,500 down
Are you a cash buyer? We can offer deep discounts for a one time cash sale. Contact us to request that price or submit your offer.
* This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco Land or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. The power is in your hands to make sure this is the right purchase for you. Don’t stress, hundreds of individuals have bought land from us and are happy with their purchase. We are here to help, and don’t forget about our 90 day money back guarantee!