This land is located in one of the last untouched regions of California. Did you know that this property is located just 5 miles to the east of one of the worlds largest freshwater spring systems, consisting of Big Lake, the Tule River, Fall River, Ja She Creek, and Lava Creek at Ahjumawi. As an outdoor enthusiast, this interested me to learn more (I share a few links below to do your own reading), and a few highlights of the area:
- Ahjumawi Lava Springs State Park is boat-in ONLY and the water is crystal clear! How primitive is that? And due to the nature of the waterway, kayaks/small boats will be all that can get you there.
- Straight from a Nat Geo article (Ahjumawi Lava Springs State Park): “The entire Park is a wilderness area and features diverse wildlife. In particular, Ahjumawi is a birder’s paradise with routine visits from several species ranging from bald eagles to pelicans. Fishing in the Fall River Valley is world famous, and Ahjumawi is located within easy access of many phenomenal fishing locations.”
- According to an article by Laurie Christman in 2019 (Enjoy Magazine Get out There) she says: “Ahjumawi’s unique hydrology, geology, natural beauty and cultural history create a one-of-a-kind state park, she says. The waters of the Tule and Fall rivers, Horr and Shallow ponds, Ja She and Lava creeks and Big Lake converge at Ahjumawi. A large system of underwater springs sends water bubbling up through volcanic rock, resulting in bays with brilliant underwater views of lava formations and big trout.”
It’s hard to go wrong with this wooded 2.23 acre property in Shasta County if you’re looking for a primitive vacation spot or a rental opportunity to outdoor adventurers. This flat property is located in a rural area so you can enjoy privacy but has easy road access so you can still enjoy modern conveniences. This lot is surrounded by trees and shrubs.
Parcel ID: 016-610-013-000
Google Maps: http://www.google.com/maps/place/41.134867,-121.342539
Zoning: PD – Planned Development
View County/Property Zoning Info Here: https://library.municode.com/ca/shasta_county/codes/code_of_ordinances?nodeId=CD_ORD_TIT17ZO
Annual Taxes: $292.92
Access Notes: Located on Day Pit Rd. (gravel road). Use GPS coordinates to locate.
Terrain Notes: Flat and wooded!
Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: https://drive.google.com/open?
- Center Coordinates: 41.134867, -121.342539
- NW Corner: 41.134784, -121.343587
- NE Corner: 41.135352, -121.341566
- SE Corner: 41.134960, -121.341356
- SW Corner: 41.134383, -121.343386
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: Click here to watch
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.