Discover a hidden gem in Northern California! Nestled in the stunning natural beauty of Shasta County, this vacant land offers endless opportunities for your dream property.
Located just 5 miles to the east of one of the world’s largest freshwater spring systems, this vacant land is a nature lover’s dream. The spring system consists of Big Lake, the Tule River, Fall River, Ja She Creek, and Lava Creek at Ahjumawi, providing endless opportunities for fishing, boating, and hiking. You can enjoy the scenic beauty of the area or even take a dip in the refreshing waters of the springs. This is the perfect location for those who love to explore the great outdoors, and owning this land will allow you to immerse yourself in the stunning natural beauty of the region. It’s also a few yards away from Lassen National Forest providing endless opportunities for hunting, hiking, etc.
It’s hard to go wrong with this wooded 2.23 acre property in Shasta County if you’re looking for a primitive vacation spot or a rental opportunity to outdoor adventurers. This flat property is located in a rural area so you can enjoy privacy but has easy road access so you can still enjoy modern conveniences.
- Acreage: 2.23
- County: Shasta
- State: California
- Parcel ID: 016-610-013-000
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: PD/N-H-RB-C
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: PD (Planned Development)
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: work:530.225.5761
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $214.38
- Access Notes: Located on Day Pit Rd. (gravel road). Use GPS coordinates to locate.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Terrain Notes: Flat and wooded!
- Utilities Notes: Power on main road right by property.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 41.134867, -121.342539
- NW Corner: 41.134784, -121.343587
- NE Corner: 41.135352, -121.341566
- SE Corner: 41.134960, -121.341356
- SW Corner: 41.134383, -121.343386
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-.299.5553 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply