Description: Discover the adventure of a lifetime in the last frontier with this 9.75-acre unique real estate investment in Kenai Peninsula County, Alaska. Located in Tyonek, AK, there is very little private ownership that exists like this.
This property adjoins over 126,000 acres of Alaska State DNR lands for that ultimate off-grid experience in Alaska. This is a very unique, special location for those looking into rare Alaska land investments. This Wild Alaska is unrestricted and is perfect for hunting and fishing (the neighbor built a dock for lake access on their property)! It’s a fly-in, off grid Alaska oasis and is a one-of-a-kind trophy land investment.
This is fly in access or hike in access. It’s remote and off-grid lakefront 10 acres. Hunting, fishing and an off-grid escape this is really a unique and epic land investment. There are 6 private owners on this lake, who own large tracts of land and I see one has built a cabin and dock so we know it’s possible and accessible. Locals know much more but how cool is this? Alaska living at its finest.
P.S. We’re looking for someone to take photos of this property. Check this link for more info.
- Acreage: 9.75
- County: Kenai Peninsula
- State: Alaska
- Parcel ID: 22110208
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: Rural Unrestricted
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: Rural Unrestricted
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: (907) 714-2462
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $78.64
- Access Notes: Fly-in access or hike in access.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: Land is off-grid and undeveloped.
- Camping: Camping and RVs allowed. The Borough does not have restrictions on this.
- Mobile Homes: Mobile homes are allowed. The Borough does not have restrictions on this.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 60.573390, -152.363357
- NW Corner: 60.574112, -152.366010
- NE Corner: 60.573768, -152.360811
- SE Corner: 60.572600, -152.361055
- SW Corner: 60.573382, -152.366075
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Are you a Realtor with a Buyer? Wilco is happy to pay Buyers agent’s commission if you bring us a Buyer. Contact us.
Interested in learning more about due diligence, zoning, county websites/resources, and about us? Check out our blog page here: https://wilcolandllc.com/blog/
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.