Your next off grid investment. This 12 acre beauty in Granite County is the perfect place for a hunting base, an off grid cabin, a camping spot with stellar views, or whatever else your imagination envisions on this mountain top!
Epic location at 7,000 ft that is adjacent to almost 200,000 acres of Lolo National Forest! With all of the forest service land around you on this property, take advantage with the opportunities at hand in the summertime! Great hunting, hiking, camping, and outdoor recreational activities all over the grid!
In the winter months enjoy premier skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling. The area gets anywhere from 7ft-10ft of snow in the wintertime giving the winter enthusiast a premier location to dig out the skis, or fire up the snowmobile.
Do not pass up the chance to invest in 12 acres in Western Montana!
- Acreage: 12.03
- County: Granite
- State: Montana
- Parcel ID: 46187426304100000
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: This property is not located in a zoning district.
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: This property is not located in a zoning district.
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: work:(406) 859-7021
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $244.65
- Access Notes: This is an off-grid property that will require navigational skills to access. This property is tough to access in the winter, but summertime (June-October) the property is accessible. During the winter you might need a snowmobile. There is a dirt road that passes through the property. We also have easement docs referring to access linked here (these can also be found in the photos section): Click to view Easement records
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps. We have a tutorial video here: Click to view or County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Here is a link for a Google Maps route out of Philipsburg, MT to the property: Click to view google maps
- This route takes you west of Philipsburg on Rock Creek Rd. Once you hit Willow Creek Rd you then proceed north. Follow the road, it eventually turns into County Rd 354 ,which will lead you to the dirt path that goes through this property. Plan to use OnXmaps when you get to the end of the GPS tour, the property will be located on the left side of the road. I suggest using a 4-wheel drive vehicle. This is a remote property in the mountains!
- Terrain Notes: Mountainous property, heavily treed in the heart of Montana’s backcountry. This property sits on the ridge and has epic 360 views. Slide Rock Mtn Peak is right there.
- Reminder, this is adjacent to Lolo National Forest as well!
- Utilities Notes: This is an off-grid property. No utilities currently on site.
- Camping: RVs and Camping are allowed.
- Mobile Homes: Mobile homes are allowed.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 46.5852932093633, -113.579079046726
- NW Corner: 46.586684, -113.576906
- NE Corner: 46.585551, -113.576806
- SE Corner: 46.585245, -113.581817
- SW Corner: 46.583728, -113.581278
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
Discounted Cash Price: $65,000
Price: $85,000 – seller financing offered. Inquire for details.
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-299-5553 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Tim McCraw says
What type of game is out there for hunting. Is it near any trout fishing. And can you hunt on all the state land. Or do you need a special license