Power lines, location, and terrain make this 33 acres in Okanogan County a prime spot for those looking to build, homestead, or investment. Located east of Tonasket, this property has ample acreage and ton of privacy. Best of all, this parcel is is adjacent to State Lands for hunting and endless recreation in your backyard.
With great views of Barker Mountain and Tunk Mountain, this property also has easy access via Highway 20, and adjoins over 640 acres of Washington State Department of Natural Resources. The location is ready to start using right away and perfect for the weekend warrior – hunt, camp, hike and experience all the summer and winter recreation around this area.
With its large acreage, easy access, privacy, tons of flat space to build, power lines near and proximity to public lands – this land is definitely a rock solid land investment!
- Acreage: 32.98
- County: Okanogan
- State: Washington
- Parcel ID: 3728350032
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: Rural 1
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: Rural 1
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: work:509-422-7122
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $390.82
- Access Notes: Easy access via Highway 20.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Terrain Notes: Gentle slope, trees and buildable areas.
- Utilities Notes: There are power posts along HWY 20 adjacent to the property. Underground Fiber Optic Cable on property.
- Camping: RVs and camping is allowed
- Mobile Homes: Mobile homes allowed.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 48.6677163883651, -119.256940545285
- NW Corner: 48.668948, -119.259081
- NE Corner: 48.668971, -119.253608
- SE Corner: 48.666823, -119.253570
- SW Corner: 48.665472, -119.259035
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
Wholesale Cash Price: $79,000.00
Financing Price: $99,000
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-299-5553 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply