It’s true what the title says, this is a special property that you have to get your hands on!
The land is accessible via a rocky dirt road that. Our photographer went early in the season and wasn’t able to drive through because of snow. They accessed it via snowshoes. and what they found was amazing!
The property is on generally flat land and it is adjacent to BLM land so you’ll never have neighbors!
There are houses out there that are well-kept and private – so you know you are buying in a highly desirable area.
It looks to have a water feature on the property via out Google Earth images but because it was snowy, our photographer wasn’t able to make out what it is – time to get out there and explore! It will be cool to see it flourish throughout the seasons!
The area is heavily wooded with Evergreen, Aspen, and Oak.
The property is just a hop, skip and jump away from Tomichi Creek, a tributary of the Gunnison River.
It’s in the quaint town of Whitepine and off of Country Road 888.
It’s a great lot for building your dream cabin or just investing in a wonderful mountain area in CO.
Parcel ID: 3689-340-01-011
Annual Taxes: $958.45
- Center Coordinates: 38.546579, -106.390456
- NW Corner: 38.547034, -106.391069
- NE Corner: 38.546858, -106.389974
- SE Corner: 38.546168, -106.389976
- SW Corner: 38.546168, -106.390866
Approximate Address: 10010 County Road 888
** Most vacant land does not have an address, to visit or see the location, try using the GPS numbers in your maps app or plug them right into google. Personally, I find that Google Maps/Earth link very helpful**
Google earth/maps link: Click here
– Flexible owner carry options are available starting at just $900 down. Contact to learn more, ask for a quote, or submit a cash offer.
Are you a cash buyer? We can offer deep discounts for a one time cash sale. Contact us to request that price or submit your offer.
* This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco Land or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. The power is in your hands to make sure this is the right purchase for you. Don’t stress, hundreds of individuals have bought land from us and are happy with their purchase. We are here to help, and don’t forget about our 90 day money back guarantee!