Unlimited possibilities with this large 60 acre parcel conveniently located between Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park. This property sits less than an hour south of Duck Creek Village and is perfect for hunting, off roading, camping or other outdoor recreation you can think off!
Secluded and rugged, the location is primed for growth and perfect for the weekend warrior. With the opportunity to build or start your own private glamping campsite, you can create your own vacation paradise!
From unique geological wonders to its epic outdoor recreation, Kane County overflows with sights begging to be discovered. So have yourself a little piece of Utah heaven and experience what this property has to offer!
*We’re looking for someone to take photos of this property! If you’re interested, click here for more details.
- Acreage: 60.00
- County: Kane
- State: Utah
- Parcel ID: 0125974
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: AGRICULTURAL ZONE
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: Agricultural zone.
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: work:435-644-4966
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $225.96
- Access Notes:
- Buyer to perform their own due diligence regarding access. Wilco has no easements or legal access docs on file here, therefore, will not guarantee access. Right now, there is a physical road that runs by the property for access and one can always hike in. We’re advertising as a recreational lot. However, if someone wanted to acquire legal access, find old easements, etc I would start by contacting real estate attorneys, neighbors and other resources. There is a lot of land that exists like this and everyones risk tolerance varies when it comes to these off-grid land investments.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: Land is off grid and undeveloped.
- Camping: RVs and camping allowed. Contact the county for more details.
Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 37.380000, -112.694100
- NW Corner: 37.382562, -112.696406
- NE Corner: 37.382646, -112.691911
- SE Corner: 37.377303, -112.691894
- SW Corner: 37.377262, -112.696349
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-299-5553 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply