Enjoy your free time on a homestead lifestyle at this 35 acre property in Northern Shasta County! This is the perfect spot perfect spot for a homestead, business venture, or building site. The location is flat with mature trees, paved road access, power lines, fencing, and nearby plenty of recreational hubs for hunting, fishing, and adventures just outside of Fall River Mills, CA.
Submerse yourself in this wooded landscape and relax on this peaceful and uncrowded place, close to many natural attractions:
- Ahjumawi Lava Springs State Park, a boat-in only park with crystal clear water, is less than 20 minutess away
- The scenic Fall River Valley, which is noted for a variety of wildlife, is less than 20 minutes
- Cinder Flats State Wildlife Area, a nesting habitat for several wildlife, just 30 minutes away
- Burney Falls, which is fed by underground springs and flows at 100 million gallons every day, a little over 30 minutes away
This ample acreage, with its sought-after location is a rare find at this price and won’t stay long on the market. So invest on this piece of California and get yourself a space to relax, ranch, farm, or recreate!
Parcel ID: 016-440-092-000
Google Maps: http://www.google.com/maps/place/41.092675,-121.526433
View County/Property Zoning Info Here: https://library.municode.com/ca/shasta_county/codes/code_of_ordinances?nodeId=CD_ORD_TIT17ZO
Annual Taxes: $99.54
Access Notes: Easy access off McArthur Rd. using the GPS coordinates.
Terrain Notes: Wooded and flat land!
Utilities Notes: Power on McArthur Rd. – Well needed – Septic Needed
Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: https://drive.google.com/open?
- Center Coordinates: 41.092675, -121.526433
- NW Corner: 41.094478, -121.528850
- NE Corner: 41.094390, -121.523981
- SE Corner: 41.090924, -121.524011
- SW Corner: 41.090945, -121.528862
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: Click here to watch
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.