This beautiful half acre of in Fall River Mills, California looks to be a great future homesite with easy road access, power lines, and signs of other homes and building in the neighborhood. This is a residential property just a quarter mile off CA-299. This relaxing wooded lot in Buena Vista Addition offers everything you need for your full-time residence or investment opportunity.
With discounted cash sales and seller financing to manage cash flow, this land investment in Shasta County, California should offer plenty of opportunity for as an investment, future homesite, or a great gift to the younger generation! Not interested in building and still have interest in real estate, then consider a pure land flip as our price is far below the next closest listing I have found online. The nearest comparable listing I found online was a 1/2 acre vacant lot about ~2miles away listed at $24,000. Whether it’s future development plans, a long-term investment, or even fun project to buy and flip, our seller financing and early payoff options can help you manage cash flow and at a discounted cash price, there will be lots of room for equity!
Fall River is 2 minutes away from the property. So if you are looking for an outdoor playground, your fishing, hiking, kayaking and, canoeing, can all be found here. Enjoy your weekend at Cinder Flats State Wildlife Area, it is only 18 minutes away. Within .3 miles away from the property, you can visit the Fort Crook Museum to see some artifacts. Craving for food? Fall River Mills can offer you different food variety as it was only 1-minute drive to town. Different restaurants can serve you food or drinks after your tiring whole day activity.
Subdivision: Lots 12 and 13 of Buena Vista Addition to Fall River Mills
Utilities: Unknown – The land appears to be in a developed area, so on the surface power lines are right there, and water could be well or a city/local source pending your research.
Parcel ID: 032-230-011-000
Annual Taxes: $217.26
- Center Coordinates: 41.000794, -121.442265
- NW Corner: 41.000925, -121.442600
- NE Corner: 41.000939, -121.441938
- SE Corner: 41.000939, -121.441938
- SW Corner: 41.000693, -121.442608
Approximate Address: 43077 Bridge St, Fall River Mills, CA 96028
** Most vacant land does not have an address, to visit or see the location, try using the GPS numbers in your maps app or plug them right into google. Personally, I find that Google Maps/Earth link very helpful**
Google earth/maps link: Click here
– Seller financing available, please contact for details.
Are you a cash buyer? We can offer deep discounts for a one time cash sale. Contact us to request that price or submit your offer
* This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco Land or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. The power is in your hands to make sure this is the right purchase for you. Don’t stress, hundreds of individuals have bought land from us and are happy with their purchase. We are here to help, and don’t forget about our 90 day money back guarantee!