This beautiful half acre of in Fall River Mills, California looks to be a great future homesite with easy road access, power lines, and signs of other homes and building in the neighborhood. This is a residential property just a quarter mile off CA-299. This relaxing wooded lot in Buena Vista Addition offers everything you need for your full-time residence or investment opportunity.
With our discounted cash sales and flexible owner carry options to manage cash flow, this land deal should offer an opportunity to pay over time as you develop your custom home or invest in a project to build a rental or home as a business venture. Not interested in building and still have interest in real estate, then consider a pure land flip. Use our terms to keep you investment low while you re-list the land until you find your own buyer or talk to use about a cash deal option to invest in this at a lower price and put it on the market for a higher price.
Fall River is 2 minutes away from the property. So if you are looking for an outdoor playground, your fishing, hiking, kayaking and, canoeing, can all be found here. Enjoy your weekend at Cinder Flats State Wildlife Area, it is only 18 minutes away. Within .3 miles away from the property, you can visit the Fort Crook Museum to see some artifacts. Craving for food? Fall River Mills can offer you different food variety as it was only 1-minute drive to town. Different restaurants can serve you food or drinks after your tiring whole day activity.
Subdivision: Lots 12 and 13 of Buena Vista Addition to Fall River Mills
Utilities: Unknown – The land appears to be in a developed area, so on the surface power lines are right there, and water could be well or a city/local source pending your research.
Parcel ID: 032-230-011-000
Annual Taxes: $217.26
- Center Coordinates: 41.000794, -121.442265
- NW Corner: 41.000925, -121.442600
- NE Corner: 41.000939, -121.441938
- SE Corner: 41.000939, -121.441938
- SW Corner: 41.000693, -121.442608
Approximate Address: 43077 Bridge St, Fall River Mills, CA 96028
** Most vacant land does not have an address, to visit or see the location, try using the GPS numbers in your maps app or plug them right into google. Personally, I find that Google Maps/Earth link very helpful**
Google earth/maps link: Click here
– Owner carry options available starting at just $1,000 down!
Are you a cash buyer? We can offer deep discounts for a one time cash sale. Contact us to request that price or submit your offer.
* This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco Land or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. The power is in your hands to make sure this is the right purchase for you. Don’t stress, hundreds of individuals have bought land from us and are happy with their purchase. We are here to help, and don’t forget about our 90 day money back guarantee!