If you’ve ever dreamed of a custom home to your liking that sits on almost two acres of land, then look no further. Our 1.99-acre future homesite is located 8 miles south of Prineville, Oregon in a beautiful community speckled with homes, hangars and a small private airstrip.
Not interested in building? Maybe you’re local to the area or a savvy investor. If that’s the case, I list comparable sales and data further down. Take advantage of our low priced business model to flip this property yourself for profit; make improvements to resell; or invest as a buy and hold asset in Crook County, which is one of the fastest growing counties in America! We also offer easy owner carry options to manage your cash flow during this project.
This 1.99 acre property has already been approved for an on-site sewage disposal system and you will have access to water and underground utilities/power for development. The terrain on this lot is ideal for development because it sits on a flat space. The general landscape/area is covered with juniper trees, nearby lakes, rivers, and reservoirs, mountains, and public lands. This is a great location to enjoy life outside the city, with unobstructed views of Central Oregon, yet still close enough to Prineville and Redmond.
What’s unique about owning this property? It provides you with access to a private/community air strip. The 3,000 ft. airstrip is FAA approved. This parcel is part of a community “Dry Creek Airpark” that has approximately 40 homes and totals 143 acres in Central Oregon.
Curious about who’s next door? There are no neighbors across the street (to the north) as it’s owned by the Dry Creek Airpark and appears to be kept undeveloped over time, then there’s privately owned lots on each side of our property (one acreage has home built and the other is undeveloped/vacant), then to the south (behind the lot) is roughly 200 acres owned by Stearns Land Company.
More information about this 1.99 acre as an investment opportunity:
– The closest and most recent comparable sale was on a smaller acreage (1.77ac.) just two lots over in 2016 recorded for a sale amount of $72,500
– Under a 1/2 mile from our lot, is a smaller ~1.18 acre listed for $63,500
– In 2005 the lot next door sold for $120,000
– Simply browsing nearby homes for sale, I noticed everything was over $500,000.
– With Bend growing fast, and local investment in Prineville to create jobs, this area appears to be in a path of growth.
– In 2017, Crook County was listed the 8th fastest growing county in America.
– Prineville, OR 8 miles to the north
– Prineville Reservoir 10 miles to the south
– Redmond, OR 30 miles to the northwest
– Bend, OR 45 miles to the west
– Both the Ochoco and the Deschutes National Forests are close in proximity.
County: Crook, Oregon
Parcel ID: 15692
Zoning: RRM5; RECR
Annual Taxes: $518.73
HOA/POA: Dry Creek Airpark, see webpage here: http://www.drycreekairpark.com/dry-creek-hoa.html
– Annual HOA Fee: ~$1,762
- Center Coordinates: 44.193136, -120.822744
- NW Corner: 44.193772, -120.823098
- NE Corner: 44.193725, -120.822374
- SE Corner: 44.192467, -120.822385
- SW Corner: 44.192640, -120.823107
Property Address: 2210 SE Blue Skies Ln. Prineville, OR 97754
Google earth/maps link: Click here
Price: $59,000 OBO
– Owner carry available! Please contact us to discuss in more detail.
* This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco Land or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. The power is in your hands to make sure this is the right purchase for you. Don’t stress, hundreds of individuals have bought land from us and are happy with their purchase. We are here to help, and don’t forget about our 90 day money back guarantee!